Loving Yourself

 Greetings of the day !!

I hope you all are well and shining at your respective places. It is not required that all of us should shine but the important thing is we all should live life to the fullest. This was a quote which I had read on my friend's social media account and get inspired by it I wrote my own quote,

Loving yourself is directly proportional to a lovely life.

                           Source: https://unsplash.com/s/photos/loving-yourself

 I personally follow it and believe that each of us should follow this. It helps to build self-esteem and above that, It helps to improve our confidence which many of us are finding somewhere. Confidence lies within but we need to evoke it and by loving yourself, accepting ourselves we can definitely easily do so.

Let me share with you my experience, When my father was transferred to a city we were supposed to leave our small town. I was happy because as a child we all wanted to go out and explore new places. But when it comes to joining a new school, I was a little bit scared. New people, it was a big city, I thought that they might have better speaking skills than me, how am I going to talk to them. I was trying to become someone else, I just wanted to become perfect in one day. That day, my mother motivated me by saying, "You might not be perfect but you should be yourself and like yourself first. Present yourself in a way that shows you respect and loves being you."

Since then I am "me" and I thanks my "mum" for making me what I am right now. So start believing in yourself, first, you have to love yourself and then expect from anyone else. At last, God is there for everyone, no one is alone


Comments

Post a Comment